Most of us know, upon hearing those four syllables jumbled together: that is me. Some may not be sure. This personality test is designed to help you determine whether you are quirky, alone, quirkyalone, or maybe even, normal!
1. Do you like walking (alone) at night?
2. Has anyone ever called you quirky?
3. Which do you have more of, numerically speaking?
4. Did you go to your senior prom?
5. How often do you pursue extracurricular activities outside of work?
6. What kind of movie would you most like to see?
7. What is your chosen family?
8. Would you rather be lonely alone or lonely together?
9. Would you rather have a predictable vibrator or an inconsistent partner? (If you are a man, assume you are a woman.)
10. Have you ever gone to a movie alone?
11. What is the longest you have gone without a "significant other"?
12. When you go to a bar to meet somebody, whom are you looking for?
13. On the way to work, you spot a perfect JCrew couple holding hands. What do you feel?
For results, click "Submit" for your score. Then click "OK".
[...] know that I didn’t tell and will understand me and my Quirkyalone self (I score a 110 on the quiz – what do you score?). For me, more than anything, it was about friendship and that’s [...]
[...] same Quirkyalone name included a quiz you can take to figure out just how quirkyalone you are. (The online version is different.) There are some quiz questions to which I’d happily answer yes. They are questions [...]
[...] Take the quiz to determine your quirkyalone status [...]
[...] original essay about the quirkyalone; it’s eloquent and concise. If you have time, take the quiz to find out how quirkyalone you are! I got a 113 and answered “yes” to all 10 of the [...]
* indicates required